Parmenter is a real estate investment, management, and development firm that manages more than $1 billion dollars in assets throughout the United States. Parmenter is receiving ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year—Sustained Excellence recognition for its commitment to continuous improvement of energy efficiency by renovating under-performing properties and repositioning those properties for acquisition. Key 2016 accomplishments include:
- Continuing to expand ParmenterGREEN, Parmenter’s sustainability department, by creating the Parmenter High Performance Buildings Goals and Objectives, which is a document that acts as a blueprint for achieving sustainability at the property level.
- Achieving an average 1 – 100 ENERGY STAR score of 87 across its portfolio of buildings.
- Earning ENERGY STAR certification for 84 percent of its properties.
- Distributing monthly energy reports to asset managers, property managers, and building engineers that highlight energy use, savings, and ENERGY STAR scores.
- Promoting ENERGY STAR tools and resources, including Bring Your Green to Work, through building websites and social media.